Sentry Locksmiths ensure you have the appropriate security products and systems to safeguard your commercial premises, assets and people.
Our expertise encompasses a wide range of commercial sectors, including Banking, Education, Government, Industrial, Health, Strata and Property Management.
We can also facilitate new construction and development projects. Our work is compliant to Australian building codes & regulations and measured against current industry benchmarks.
We offer a reliable emergency response service to our corporate clients. Securing the premises after break-in, and gaining access should an accidental lockout occur.
Restricted Master Key Systems
A Restricted Master Key System is a cost effective, high security, planned hierarchy key system.
The system allows different groups of individual key holders to access all, or specifically designated areas or buildings, of an organisation. A master keyed lock can be opened by an individual key, but additionally by all keys above this level, up to the great grand master key.
This style of system is ideal for properties with one or more locks and multiple users.
Commonly installed in warehouses, schools, serviced apartments and government buildings, they are also ideal for your own home or across multiple residential properties.
In consultation with you, we design and administrate the system utilising our security software program. Only authorised personnel can make changes to the system and order additional keys.
Complete Commercial Locksmith Services:
At Sentry Locksmiths we’ve got all of your commercial locksmith & security needs covered.
- Security appraisals, risk analysis with comprehensive recommendations
- Access control and egress solutions
- Restricted and master key systems
- High security SCEC endorsed keying systems
- Supply and installation of doors, locking devices and all facets of door hardware
- Safes – digital, combination or key-based mechanism systems
- Repairs and maintenance including re-active and periodically scheduled preventative maintenance